Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rainy.

Rainy day here on the north end of Lake Tahoe. I have to head into work in about an hour, and am soooo glad I am working the night shift instead of the day which means I get to stand inside (where it's marginally warmer) instead of out in the drizzly gross rain.

Today has been extra productive for me!
  • Laundry done.
  • House vacuumed.
  • Bathrooms cleaned.
  • Dishes done.
  • Closet organized.
  • Kitchen swept.
And all in the span of 3 short hours! High-five ME! Although I'm not looking forward to changing out of my comfies, I am sort of looking forward to getting back to work. 4 days off in a row and I must admit, I got pretty bored at times. Even bored enough to watch The Human Centipede... Yikes, it must be time to go back to work.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment