Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Breaking the Ice.

We've all done the start something and not finish it, but this go-round, I intend to stay current on this bad boy - partly to keep myself sane, and partly to keep those of you in assorted locations UTD on my little adventure-esque life here in Tahoe.

Unlike my last blog Is that Your Robot Leg?, I'm in a completely different place in my life. I may have had various excursions to report previously, but nowadays, I'm living far and away from good ole Seattle - that doesn't go to say that I don't miss it, because lord knows I do, and I digress.

Since moving to Tahoe City a little over 4 months ago, I have seen a transition within myself and apparently it has been very obvious to those who know me as well. In my sister's words "I like the new you, Em, you seem happy". Mission accomplished. Something in me has gone back to carefree, fun-loving, confident me. Again, mission accomplished. This whole simple living thing is for me, I think.

From here on out, I will attempt to report the variably hilarious goings-on around Tahoe City, Squaw Valley and surrounding areas that come my way. It's undoubtedly going to be one hell of a winter.

Bring on more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment